Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2021 3:13 pm  #1

How are cosmetics?

I have not played this game yet, but I’m probably going to be purchasing this this week. I’ve watched vids and read some other information to know enough.One thing I don’t here much about is how cosmetics work or are going to work once the store comes out. Will you have to spend money to give your character a unique look or will you be able to earn some cosmetic items through playing the game? POE cosmetics are absolutely terrible and they have some of the most generic boring looking characters of any game ever. But obviously that’s on purpose because it’s a free to play game, wit their store being where they make all their money. This game, not being free to play, how is it going to work? Are the current armor varieties cool enough looking already?

10/28/2021 5:18 pm  #2

Re: How are cosmetics?

Not really. No cosmetics yet. Not a lot of info atm. What ur character wears for armor is how they look. The cosmetics will work just like poe in function it seems.

10/29/2021 2:58 am  #3

Re: How are cosmetics?

In order to have beautiful, healthy, delicate skin at any age and under any conditions, you need to start caring for it from a young age. It is a mistake to believe that creams, masks, scrubs should be used only when we notice any obvious problems, be it dry or oily skin, blackheads or foci of inflammation. Skin care is needed all the time, in any season and in any condition - even if now you have absolutely no complaints. Therefore, since my student days, I buy professional cosmetics from https://qualitybeautystore.com/. I recommend to you too

Board footera