Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2021 2:30 am  #1

How Much Have You Spent On A Wig?

Hi, so I don’t usually know how this goes. I bought this wig that I splurged on. I’m embarrassed to admit it, but it was pricey. $400. (I got a new job and wanted to celebrate/get a new do, please don’t judge me).I had it made at a salon. I thought I would love it, but it was impractical. Way too long. 28”. Which was the length I had asked for because the wig was based off a picture of a girl’s hair that I really admire.After I got the wig, however I realized it was too long. Just too much damn hair. I couldn’t even buckle my seatbelt without it getting caught.But I was too embarrassed to go back to the stylist, so I went to a Hair Cuttery and got it cut down for $20.But the hair was still too poofy. I felt like a poodle whenever I would put it on. And I also was afraid to tie it into a pony tail because it would slip off my head. But that was the only way I could see myself realistically wearing it since I will be working in a warehouse at my new job. So, in short, I haven’t worn it since I got it really.

10/28/2021 9:37 am  #2

Re: How Much Have You Spent On A Wig?

Thank you for the information

Board footera