Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2021 3:35 am  #1

I'm depressed after breaking up

I need your support

Last edited by pozer88 (10/23/2021 3:35 am)

10/25/2021 9:42 am  #2

Re: I'm depressed after breaking up

I think you should look at this world with different eyes. you will be able to find your love and start a new relationship that will make you happy. I am sure that you should study divorce stress - tips in more detail and this site will help you. do not be upset after breaking up. the love of your life is waiting for you

10/25/2021 12:55 pm  #3

Few things knock your emotional world off its axis like a breakup. When my first long-term relationship ended, I woke up for several days in a row not quite remembering that my ex and I had split. This lapse would only last one or two seconds, but each time the reality hit, I switched from my usual cozy contentment to cold, sickening shock all over again.

10/25/2021 2:24 pm  #4

I know where you are coming from. After a split up from the woman that I thought was “the one” I sunk into a deep depression for months. Then I focused on loving myself. And when I was able to do that I made an amazing friend, who would later become more than that. Long story short, 37+ years (and several kids and grandkids later) we are still together.

10/27/2021 5:09 pm  #5

do not be discouraged, these are trifles

Board footera