Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2021 11:12 am  #1

Help on how to Open an eLearning business

Hi guys i just want to ask how to start in opening an starting eLearning company. I don't have much experience in creating a course module and I'm only a graphic designer but i am really interested in creating myself one because of the benefit it gives to users. I don't know how to start though. Can you help me? Thank you

10/26/2021 4:44 pm  #2

Re: Help on how to Open an eLearning business

I think you need to start by asking yourself questions about what you want to create and what value that will have to the user.How will what you create be different than what others have created?What modalities will you use?How will you chunk your content?

10/27/2021 5:24 pm  #3

So, you are an expert in a certain area of expertise. You have a wealth of teaching experience behind you and an impressive roster of students and alumni. But what if the city in which you live and create has exhausted its resource, and those wishing to gain unique knowledge are at a sufficiently distant distance? There is a way out of this situation. This is build an elearning business. You can earn and share your knowledge

10/27/2021 10:28 pm  #4

thanks for your advice

4/01/2023 10:51 am  #5

Well, this is a rather interesting opportunity to create a business, but it is not the easiest option in terms of implementation. Moreover, you will have to face significant competition with similar developments, including mobile design by here. Therefore, I would advise you first to think about all the pros and cons of this idea.

9/27/2023 3:51 am  #6

Please ask for help from companies specializing in designing the module you need. Anyway, best wishes for your eLearning company 
Super Mario

Last edited by orborneee (9/27/2023 3:52 am)

Board footera