Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2015 5:55 pm  #1

Light Opera Works

I have a question. If I was asked to come to the dance call, does that count me out for being called back for a principal? I shouldn't have said I would accept chorus lol. 

1/22/2015 11:52 am  #2

Re: Light Opera Works

Not neccesarily. This probably means they just want to see how you move, especially if they haven't seen you in a long time or ever. I'd definitely go

1/23/2015 1:23 pm  #3

Does anyone know to differentiate between which is the mover call and which is the dancer call because both links I was sent say Dance/Movement and but have different times.

1/28/2015 3:52 pm  #4

Does anyone know how quickly they usually send out callbacks for the last show of the season?

1/28/2015 11:45 pm  #5

Sometimes callbacks might go out as soon as a few days after auditions but they may not end up casting the show up until a few weeks before rehearsals begin. They may have callbacks at a later date too as the year goes on.

1/29/2015 5:36 pm  #6

Thanks!!

2/02/2015 1:01 pm  #7

I know that people have heard of role callbacks for Fantasticks and Guys&Dolls so far. Has anyone heard anything of South Pacific yet???? There are also dance calls tonight and tomorrow.

2/25/2015 2:21 am  #8

Has anyone heard anything about offers since the dance callback??

2/26/2015 11:26 am  #9

Not offers, but there were callbacks for South Pacific and Guys and Dolls yesterday

Board footera