Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2013 9:40 am  #1

Rudolph with Emerald City

Have any calls gone out for Rudolph yet?

7/19/2013 12:42 pm  #2

Re: Rudolph with Emerald City

Some callbacks have gone out for a second audition. 

8/02/2013 7:48 pm  #3

Callbacks for Rudolph were the 29th, and we heard from my daughter's agent preliminary offers went out yesterday.  Not to her, unfortunately, but she just booked something else for Christmas

8/03/2013 9:15 am  #4

cherylgmn ( or anyone who went to Rudolph)  - do you mind if i ask. did you get the rudolph audtion through your agent and if so what agent? im a little concerned our agent did not call or submit my son for this one and i am just curious. thanks and congrats to your daughter. 

8/03/2013 10:19 am  #5

We saw the original audition notice for Emerald City Theater on a website, but the callbacks were handled through her agency.  Don't worry too much about this one  - the pay was terrible!

8/03/2013 11:00 am  #6

was that the general auditions? we saw that but were not sure and well, did not pursue. but did not see a seperate audtiion for kids. still counts as a good credit though....yeah, both companies look at this experience as training for the kids. which is great but it does not pay well. i can say we have done something through first stage and they are wonderful. thanks for the info.

8/09/2013 5:30 pm  #7

cherylgmn, be sensitive, please.  some people on here booked Rudolph and didn't do it for the "terrible pay."  Just sayin.

8/12/2013 12:09 pm  #8

have offers gone out for this? It's been like two weeks or so

8/13/2013 4:47 pm  #9

It has been cast.

8/13/2013 6:42 pm  #10

I got a no thank you email so I guess those are going out. Always bittersweet 😒

Board footera