Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2013 11:32 am  #1

Spamalot at NightBlue Theatre

Any word on callbacks?

6/27/2013 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Spamalot at NightBlue Theatre

I know that they haven't gone out yet... but don't know when they will go out, or when they will be!

6/27/2013 2:34 pm  #3

There was a callback for girls this past Saturday, but it got cancelled and the rescheduled date is still TBD. 

6/28/2013 11:15 pm  #4

I heard that they are this weekend! 

6/28/2013 11:17 pm  #5

^-- which seems sudden

6/30/2013 3:14 pm  #6

Men were on Saturday, women were today. Some men were also asked to come back with the women again today. I also heard that they have a few more men to see who couldn't make it to auditions/callbacks before offers will go out.

6/30/2013 7:10 pm  #7

Which male roles were asked to attend the Women's call?

Last edited by appj001 (6/30/2013 7:11 pm)

7/02/2013 9:58 pm  #8

hi appj001, sorry for the delay. there were three young men there and two older men (lancelot/arthur guys). they had the three young men dance again with the girls and then all five men sang and read with the girls as well. it was really hard to tell why we were there...

7/02/2013 11:45 pm  #9

Thanks! Haha! That does seem a bit odd... I heard from a friend that some women were reading with  the Lances for "Concorde" too.

7/02/2013 11:53 pm  #10

They had a bunch of the women read for Concorde, as well as a bunch of the women sing the Patsy solo line from "Always Look on the..." I did hear the creative team talking about that though...that was just to hear some individual voicing and blending amongst the women. They ended with five women battling it out for Lad of the Lake. They sang a cut from Find Your Grail. Each of us five boys sang "The Song That Goes Like This" and read multiple times for Lance and Patsy (younger guys) or Lance and Arthur (older guys). Overall, a very strange callback process. Good luck everyone!

7/03/2013 11:37 am  #11

Just for sh*ts and giggles, can I ask if the callbacks had gone out by phone or by email?

7/03/2013 11:42 am  #12

Email. Men got emails Thursday afternoon letting us know we'd be doing callbacks Sat morning. Thur night, they sent the times for the callbacks (two dance groups) plus what characters we were being considered for. Fri morning, they sent sides (singing and acting) and Fri night, dir. emailed to ask us to bring tap shoes and to actually prepare ALL sides, no matter what part we were called back for. Girls I assume got similar emails about Sun morning...then were included in sides/tap shoes emails.

7/08/2013 7:14 pm  #13

Any moves on offers for this?

7/09/2013 2:16 pm  #14

I know of two people for sure who have been given offers. Ensemble and role.

7/12/2013 2:10 am  #15

Do you know what role? A rumor is they will send an email or call everyone from the callback and tell them whether or not they got a part which is unusual.

7/14/2013 11:34 am  #16

The offers come through via email. As of two days ago, casting was not yet completed. Some offers have been made and some roles have been cast. Which roles specifically, I dont know.

Board footera