Chicago Callback Central

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2022 9:39 am  #1

Essay writing

I'm not sure if this is just me, but I am incredibly bored when I proofread my own work, whether it's essays or translations. This leads to me not paying attention and missing basic errors.
So, I'm studying to become a translator and I got feedback in my recent internship saying that my translations were good, but I could have taken more time checking them for easily corrected errors.I love translating and I'm fine with essay writing, but when it comes to proofreading I'd rather watch paint dry.

Does anyone have any kind of proofreading 'system' to make the whole process easier or less monotonous?

7/11/2022 9:41 am  #2

Re: Essay writing

This may not make it less monotonous, but I find that printing out my writing in order to proofread it helps me catch mistakes that I don't catch when reading on the screen. Plus, then you can mark up the paper first, then make all the corrections in one shot afterwards.

7/11/2022 9:44 am  #3

you can ask for help pro writers. it depends on budget and needs, I'm glad that I found essay writing service to help me with my writings. These guys are pro in proofreading and grammar check too and have affordable prices. Useful service for working students.

Last edited by olivs (7/13/2022 4:12 am)

12/05/2023 11:13 pm  #4

Thank you so much for sharing this interesting idea. The views in the article are extremely insightful and factual. I like it very much. Hope you will continue to have more articles like this.

12/27/2023 10:02 am  #5

Thanks!

1/15/2024 10:11 am  #6

If you find yourself facing challenges in academic writing, you're likely aware that there's now an AI essay writer available to tackle this issue for you. Among the prominent choices in this category is Copy.ai, a platform that numerous individuals have tested, appreciated, and subsequently adopted for their writing needs.
However, Copy.ai isn't the only AI service available to assist you in crafting high-quality essays. Here is copy.ai free alternative a post at Linkedin of various options, we gathered, tested, and ranked alternatives, resulting in the compilation of a list featuring the top 10 free and paid alternatives to Copy.ai.

Last edited by dibol (1/15/2024 10:50 am)

Board footera